View Single Post
Old 13-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
slicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslicker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: One Shot, thats it

Nowadays old liao... Oso 1 shot per session. But few mths back, me n wifey make out on a sat morn. Who knows after dinner while showering, wifey gets too touchy and we had a second round in the bathroom. Nite time, my boy suggested to me saying:"daddy, can i sleep with u n mummy. U r the biggest(size), so u sleep on the left, mummy medium(size) sleep center then i smallest size, sleep on the right." So while my wife was back facing me patting my boy to sleep, i rub rub her bums and slowly me get erected. Then i use 1 hand to unclasp her bra while another hand slither into her pyjamas to find her love hole. Boy! She was damn wet. I Tweak her nipples and finger her at the same time. She was really high but she had to control her breathing n moans as our boy is not deep in sleep yet. Anyway hack care her and pull down her pyjamas, position myself behind her and start ramming her... The fear of waking up the little boy and oso coz she is restraining her moans really turns both of us so high that we finished it off within 10mins in that position! I came and she too came twice...

So, wat i am tryin to say is, with the right touch, right atmosphere, things can get pretty hot and yes... I can do it twice in 1 and 1/2 hrs n thrice in a day! Btw, i m nearing 40 liao...

Record during our twenties was from sat evening all the way thru out the nite till the next day noon was 7 rounds... Totally spent, legs wobbly, joints aching, but mood happy...