View Single Post
Old 30-12-2012, 06:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Any member who is at -1000 points now will have 200 points added to the account so they'll now be at -800.

However, even though points are negative, the account will not be moderated.

If you have an account which is at -1000 points, PM me using that account and I'll investigate and may be able to restore the account depending on the circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
Hi Mr Sammyboy

Thanks for introducing this Premium Membership. Sounds good. If a member has gone into moderation and he has minus one thousand points, ie -1000, will the member now get 1200 points after signing up, since you are also giving the member another 200 points? Or the member now starts with 200 points only? I am interested in this Premium Membership for some personal reasons and I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates