View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
need pics for more sexcitement
Your wish is my command!

Continuation..

I finished playing with her breast and stood up, as she was still looking down I dropped my shorts in one swift motion and my cock sprung up like a jack in a box , surprising her. I place my hands on her head and gently pushed her down as she slowly got to her knees, she already knew what had to be done.

She took my fat throbbing dick and put it into her mouth, I could see her grimace a little. She sucked on my dick and bobbed her head in a rhythmic fashion, however, her skills were average at best, what really turned me on was seeing her eyebrows in disgust as she ate my sweaty cock and her big soft boobs jiggling with every motion she made. I deliberately moaned and groaned in pleasure and as loudly as I could just to make sure she knows Im enjoying every bit of her mouth, further adding to the disgust on her cock stuffed face.

The doorbell rang and startled us both as I had feared that I may have had a contractor scheduled which slipped my mind. I pulled my pants up and hurried to the door, peering thru the peephole, I was relief to see that it was her cousin. We got to the couch where D was sitting quietly waiting for us, she shot her an annoyed look as if blaming her for the ordeal she just suffered. C took off her shirt without me initiating and snuggled closer to me as D watched on, she put her hand into my pants and giggled , D was shooting daggers at C by now. She took my dick out of my pants and started sucking on it, when my phallus entered her mouth, she looked up at D, and D turned away. There was alot of non-verbal communication going on btw the two and my guess is that she tasted her saliva and immediately knew what had happened.

As C got into the momentum of sucking my cock, I pulled D closer to me, and I told them both " make me cum now, and we can end early". Of course, I wasn't going to allow myself to. Immediately, I felt C's blowjob become much better, she was licking my shaft up and down, while maintaining eye contact, teasing my tip and occasionally going down deeper, while D was offering my face her boobs. I was the luckiest man alive. I have never felt anything like this before, playing with a girl's boobs , getting high from her scent as i gave wet sucking kisses on her neck and then proceeding on to her young boobs , grabbing them, licking them sucking on her nipples, while her cousin is below providing me with a steady stream of pleasurable sensations.

"Ooopps.. you didnt make me cum!" I said with a huge grin on my face " Now it's time for me to fuck the little one." As i said that, D huddled against the sofa tucking her legs into her chest, holding them tightly with her hands.

TBC...

Last edited by TheSpyingPerv; 04-03-2023 at 12:03 PM.