View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang meetup and tok cok

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorrr View Post
not a crime.
but some companies, those high level people supposed to project good image.
so if they are caught, then good luck to them.

look at it this way. what if minister also go GL?
big problem leh
So you think going to GL is not projecting a good image? Then what about companies with their high-level people having drunken work outings at clubs and showing all their disgusting drunken antics to try and pick up equally drunk chicks there to go back to theirs for a fuck? Or how about the same high-level people in companies playing office politics and fucking secretaries and PAs in their offices like some personal harem of theirs? Believe me that happens more often than you believe.

So what if minister go GL? If he's single and not married, what's wrong with that? I rather someone be self-aware of their own needs, even sexual, and get it taken care of in an open manner (be it pcc or going for paid sex) than bottle it all up inside until they either a) do illegal stuff like take upskirt pics for the thrill, or b) play house with girls just so they have a regular pussy to fuck.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.