View Single Post
Old 13-09-2014, 08:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
Unsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Seek to become Sissy

This will sound sick, but I guess I have no other medium to take this fetish of mine to:

In short summary, I am 29, chn 168 cm and 57 kg, straight-acting bi. I have been inside women, and also have let 4 men been inside me before. However, my orientation is switching lately and I can't contain my honest fetish - to be stripped of my masculinity and rewired into a sissy, femme, girl, weak, CD btm whore slut.

I seek matured, experienced, taller, manly bigger build daddies/masters/trans or bi mistresses, preferably in theirs 40s mess my brain up and make me lose all interest in women. Notice the plural? Yes I do not mind groups.

I want to be reprogrammed and trained to lose the urge of any pleasure to the dick, but to desire only anal pleasure in serving real men. I want to become addicted to being used and abused as a women so much I can't turn straight again.

I currently still look and sound straight, but am willing to obey to your authority, and change my dressing, mannerism, speech, voice, behavior and moaning into the femme way you desire, and in time, even behave in public like that so everyone will know I am a complete fag.

I am willing to become a permanent sissy bitch with no hope of return.