View Single Post
Old 18-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

In Huizhou, there are four KTV that are can par with Changping standard. The comments are based on my own view, don't flame me if we have different views. First, I drink a lot like fish. Second, I only play with beautiful, not normal looking girls.

1. Kande Hotel KTV, 3rd floor

• Price – most expensive among the four. Almost the same as changping standard.

• Girls – 2-5-8 for normal, 3-6-1 for model. I give 6/10 for overall girls look (I got very high expectation on girls look).

• Room – I give 8/10 (many cushions)

• Playable level – 80% of the girls can go out but I feel some of them quite proud (maybe because working in 5 star hotel? )

2. Jin Yu Hotel KTV (sorry I think is at 3rd floor)

• Price – 2nd expensive (sorry, paid by my friend, only know that 4 person paid about rmb 1200.)

• Girls. 2-5-8 for normal, 3-6-1 for model. I give 7.5 for overall girls look

• Room – I give 7/10

• Playable level – 50% of the girls can go out but most of the beautiful ones don't go out. (thanks to the Korean and Japanese)

3. Jin Huang KTV – the only KTV stand by itself

• Price – not so expensive (range 28 30 per beer)

• Girls – 2-5-8 for normal, 3-6-1 for model. I give 7/10 for overall girls look. Got flower street

• Room – I give 6.5/10 (a bit old)

• Playable level – 60% of the girls can go out but be careful, opposite the KTV is another KTV (high type). Don't go to the wrong entrance and don't follow your girls to opposite.

4. Jin se shi dai KTV, 4th floor in Jin Ye Hotel

• Price – I think is the cheapest (not more than 28 per bottle)

• Girls – 2-5-8 for normal, 3-6-1 for model. I give 7/10 for overall girls look. Got flower Street. Those who like kj, this is the place you must go.

• Room – I give 6/10 (old)

• Playable level – 60% of the girls can go out. So far the girls here are the most obedient because there is a very fierce mommy.

Please take note, all KTV in Huizhou city starts from 7.30pm, so enjoyed your dinner before you have fun. Don't be kiasu like you are in Changping KTV.