View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Big away win that after a very tough midweek game.

However...

It might still be early, but we really need to sort our shape out. We’re all over the place tactically. The gaps are massive and we’ve been lucky so far to escape any serious punishment.

Getting fitter and getting points. That’s the positive.

The last five or ten minutes of the game really distorts things for me, because we were ****** for the first half but really put things together in second and were cruising with about 20 minutes or so to go. Saints looked well beaten but we somehow conspired to try to throw away a 2 goal lead. It's frustrating because there has been no indication or even hint of the super confident, assured and arrogant team that knew it was winning a game the moment it went in front. Yes of course it's early season but the defensive lapses and frequently exposed team we've seen concede 5 in the last 4 isn't good at all.

As for Adrian's howler, well I am prepared to cut him some slack, given the challenging circumstances of his sudden elevation to our first XI. He also kept us in it first half with a huge save from Yoshida.

Wish our boys a good rest over the remainder of this weekend, they deserve it, then it's back to putting things right for a tough visit from Arsenal on Saturday.

Oh yes, some other good news. New record for Jurgen Klopp. He has broken the record set by Kenny Dalglish by reaching 300 points in the least amount of games (146) as Liverpool manager