View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Is Spurs a title contender?

Without VAR think Man City will cheat 3 pts.

Remember those days when Sir Alex was in-charge and referee always give them preferential treatment.

Next week BIG matchday 3 - Home to Arsenal who won 2 games on 22 Aug @ 12.30am.
On title contenders, tbh early days, ask me that question again after say another 8 epl matches. On the face of it though, Spurs look to be a stronger outfit compared to last season. But if they should sell Eriksen before the European transfer window closes, that may be a big mistake.

City on the other hand still look like a juggernaut notwithstanding last night's draw. They should have easily finished off Spurs before Moura equalised and again should still have scored a winner or two before the end of that game. To me they are still the team to beat. At the moment I think only mental pressure and a massive load of key injuries could derail them.

Ironically a lot anti-Reds fans including Blue Moons claimed that VAR would 'find' us out this season. Early days but round one goes to us! My own view is that over 38 matches things should even out. Must say though noticed Pep getting salty mentioning us in his rant on VAR inconsistency during the post match press conference last night. Good, we are getting into his head even at this early stage!

Arsenal's visit to Anfield on Saturday is going to be a massive game. Although the Gunners defence still looks dodgy their attack looks very good. And in Ceballos they seem to have finally found a replacement for Santi Cazorla. There will be goals, no doubt and I think the team that scores the most will win as unfortunately the Reds defence at the moment is not as tight as last season. Hope to see Salah score his first EPL goal of the season and more on Saturday.