Thread: L1610
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold
Re: L1610

This thread has been very quiet for more than a year...

Most of the houses closed early due to 7th month festivities on W16 - road closed between L16 and L18. Went to 2041 but the only two girls left were not to my liking. Waited at 1809 for 40 mins but when the girl came out, I was also not keen.

Had almost given up when saw that 1610 was still big flashing OPEN sign. Went in and saw only one girl, Ying'er (No.9), CAT $100. Was struck by her beautiful quazhilian and eyes so decided to take her.

Shower: quite standard. No action.
Back: SOP lie facing down and some little caress with hands but no other action. No AR.
Front: Flip over and she start to lick nipples, inner thighs, balls (very good) and then BBBJ (a bit monotonous and heavy pressure)
FJ: Missionary - she stroked my nipples while I pumped her, admiring her beautiful face and stroking her cheeks. Only little peck on the lips allowed but no real kiss or deep french kiss.
After: She became a lot chattier after the deed was done. From Yunnan, been in Sg for 3 months. Then quick assisted shower and done.

RTF: Maybe... her service level is not CAT150, then again her price is CAT100. I did find her prettier than quite a few CAT150.

P.S. When I left, saw three sisters sitting outside 1654 :P