View Single Post
Old 29-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Diamond working?H24R12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sti555 View Post
Bro FORN,

Thanks for your reply. Oh No, Have just tried sugar,janet and MJ and thought Diamond is my next list. think i will try michelle soon but always no in also ;(
Aiyah, where have you been boy? Diamond almost 1 year in PT before she quit you never tried?

You want to try Michelle? Which one? H16R03 Michelle available, but H02R16 Michelle and H22R20 Michelle both on leave and RTW 01 November.

Haha, you very slow Bro. Last night Carol H07R11 asked me if I try already the new WLs, I say yes, all tried already, she was like, "whoa, you so fast". Of course!

Nah, see? Michelle H22R20 on leave already, Nikki H22R19 last day tomorrow. But Candy H14R11 is available, she say she just come back 2 months from leave.

Wake up boy. And you welcome.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 29-09-2010 at 02:44 PM.