View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Tried the below FL ….

https://www.impmm26.com/girl.php?id=4900

FL Name - 小幸运
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - mid twenties (my guesstimation)
Height - approx 1.6 m
Built - slim and smooth + fair body complexion
Tits - natural B cups with pale brown small nips
Venue - convenient for those who take MBW or car owners. Small but clean room. No registration needed.

Looks - she is not bad looking, demure but about 25-30% variation from the PS pic in the ads. I am pretty sure you won’t reject her as she is feminine and not bad looking by $160 per pop standard.

Pre-shower routine - 6.8/10; Brief caressing of her bod and chit chatted a little to warm things up.

Shower action - N/a; I showered myself pre- and post-coital

Cat bath - 7.0/10; stimulating and I would prefer that she extended this department a little longer

French kiss - 6.9/10; acceptable but not passionate to my liking. Perhaps need to rtf to gain more mileage in this department

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.5/10; 3/4 deep throated and quite sensual. Of course I can’t compare her skill to a elite GL150 commando WL

FJ - 7.8/10; Shiok and proactive, if she could be more passionate in her frenchi kiss would be great. I missed Dan Dan (ex WL of GL150 1654A) who was ultra passionate and made love to me like my true lover. 小幸运 However has tight pussy and she is quite young and possesses a SYT to post SYT looks … We adopted a few sex position b4 I ejaculated in missionary style.

Attitude - 8.0/10; courteous and accommodating to my request to a certain extent.

RTF - Possible!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: