View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellyeah View Post
yeah, think she was at river valley for a bit. jokingly, i told her for $xx cannot even touch them boobies, can i at least get some more value. then she started talking about going out with her bf to eat, every meal also $500-600 type. say now just working to pass time and waiting to extend pass...why sg men so penny pinching and so on.

i then reached into my wallet, signalled for her to get down and shot into her mouth again.

gotta admit the bbbj is good though
u never ask her why we sg guys so cheapo and yet her mouth so 犯賤 come sg to suck our cock ley?