View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is she as slim as the photos? At MW hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasDeane View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-anna/

Newbie here, been reading a lot here to decide on which ML to visit. Finally decided on Anna after reading the long essay by Bro Oshkosh. Thank you very much Bro! Here is my FR to contribute back.

Location: 5-10min walk from MRT, GL area. Just walk straight.

Looks: 8/10. Honestly I think the photos and videos don't do her justice. Last 2 photos looks more accurate. Really nice defined looks, she definitely knows how to doll up herself. Can't help but stare at her.

Figure: 8/10. Petite nice figure, really soft boobs. Maybe B cups? I'm new so I can't judge accurately. Nice soft skin, can't help run my hands over her body to appreciate it.

Massage: 7/10. She puts in a lot of efforts, even used massage oil. But I prefer stronger massages. On and off busy with her phone for a short while but at first but gave her full attention on massage afterwards. No complains here, her efforts A+

BBBJ: 10/10. If you read the FR from Bro Oshkosh, then DDDD. If you know you know.

GFE: 9/10. Really good efforts like I mentioned. Left a happy man.

Damage: 220, 1.5hrs.

RTM: Yes!