View Single Post
Old 20-05-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 9
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lying Eyes: You know a Heartache When You See One

Story 1F

I guessed the inevitable would happen soon. I got to face up to the reality! I plucked up the courage and did the confrontation, abeit using a softer approached but I more or less knew what the outcome gonna be.

Then one night, after she came back from her "fucking" overtime, literally! She was still so horny and requested me to make love to her. I hesitated but obliged her. She blowed for me, which she seldom did and so I just carried on with the flow.

She did not stop and kept blowing till I shot inside her mouth. She smiled and said,

W: Yes what you wanna to tell me?

You can not hide your lying eyes. And your smile, is just a thin disguise! Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!

M: Are we gonna go on like this and pretend that nothing had happened?

W: I know two wrongs do not make it right. I also know that I had done wrong. So it will be better for you to say and decide what seem fits

M: I mean, for the sake of our child, can you stop?

W: I understand. Pls give me time. I am not leaving our place and I will still be sleeping in this bedroom. But if you prefer to move to the other bedroom, I won't stop you.

M: Ok, if that is what you had thought. Then let's give it a try.

Very soon, it was evident that our home slowly beginning to look a hotel. Coming in only to sleep, especially for her. It seemed that her overtime work had even increased! It became alternate days.

And even not coming back home at all if the next day she did not have to work. It was clearly not working for our better at all! But became worse instead! We hardly talk but she would chat with him for hours. Just could not understand why they had so many things to chat about?

M: You are not even trying at all? Do you still want our relationship?

W: Errr.... I also not sure what I wanted now. I'm so confuse now.

M: I guessed you no longer love me anymore?

She just kept quiet. I already knew the answer and was more or less prepare for the worse. But it sure was mental torture.

Only time can heal! Time is a teacher that taught me well. Loser is the one who cry! I held my head up high and turned the other way but not before she caught the tears in my red eyes. It was futile to fight anymore. Not with someone already had gone way way too far off.

We went our separate ways. I did not want to know what had happened to her anymore nor did I want to know. Ignorance is bliss. But it really took quite a long time to heel. I went on with my life, but at times I fell again and again whenever I went to see my son.

Have you seen her? Tell me have you seen her? Hoping for hope or fade hope that one day she would be back but then again I lied. Let it go! Let it go!

It was already two years since she was out of my life... I do not know what's going on with her life anymore. I just wish her all the best. Goodbye my love.. forever!