Old 18-10-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Tried the newest girl at JM14. She is the new G16 on her first week at the house.

She is very pretty. Youngish of the lot. Not a MILF. Very cute face with chinese features (doesn't know Chinese). Very demure, like a next door neighbor uncle's daughter that you have been dreaming about Very fair, white pudding coloured skin.

But she lacks JM14 quality in service. No black face or anything, she is too nice and cute for that but just doesn't know how to make men sextified. Maybe other girls will tell her or she will learn from hearing them but at the moment she has no service skills. Refuses kissing or anything other than SOP activities..

Bro Bonkning gave me a good advice. Since I like hairy pussy he suggested try new girls. This girl got hairy pussy. And I kissed and painted her pussy for like 5 minutes. At least she let me do that..

Looks
Skin 8/10 (Very fair creamy soft butter white skin)
Face 9/10 Very cute (for me). Lovable and you want to kiss and cuddle but she wont let (at least to me).
Boobs 5/10 on the hard side. Big silicon but hard.
Butts: 9/10 Yummy and shapely.
Pussy: 10/10 for me. Hairy and neatly trimmed. I licked and ate like there is no tomorrow.
Voice: 9/10 Soft and sexy.
BJ 5/10 I don't ask for BBBJ. Nothing special for me here.
FJ 4/10 Weak point. She wont let me kiss anywhere above neck. Pushing back a bit. Pussy not tight.
Massage at end nothing much.
RTF: No. Unless I crave for painting a hairy pussy.

If her service level was on par with other JM14 starlets, she would be the top Angpai in no time. But she is not and lacks the skills or experience now.

Thanks Tim