View Single Post
Old 27-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 36E University Student SYT 22yo

Thanks for Bro Redoxan to Thread Start this Gem.

Bro Monkey4 was so 心急 about this babe. I think Monkey4 is really in love with her liao.
Received his SMS asking : Did you bonk her yet? good Gem right?
Even asked me on XYZ’s Thread http://sbf.net.nz/2925269-post213.html. : Did you bonk her yet?
Called him over the phone also asked : Did you bonk her? Wahhh…Very caring about this Gem.
Since Bro Monkey anxious to know, here goes my FR to satisfy our bros :

2 days ago, I received a call from Bro Monkey4 to pop-by for a kopi as this new found Gem WenWen is with him but warn me that not sure how longer she is willing to stay on for this Kopi session. Coincidently, I was available just for a while as I need to run some errand after Kopi. On my arrival, Wah….. WW has a Japanese SYT sweet innocent look to me. In many times she is very shy for eye-to-eye contact. She is one of those girls that you will be proud to show her to your parents! The only insane part is; She has the look of an angel but with the huge boobs of a devil!!!

During our chat, I asked if painting is acceptable. She was what!!? It is not common using Oral in her land where she comes from! And why most Sexgapore guys are so horny, needs BBBJ and Painting?

This moment Bro Redoxan also came to join for his "Real Estate viewing" like me. So we both join force to Psycho her. The result: looks like she is willing to try paint job. Just within the next min, can see Bro Redoxan came horny liao. His Kopi has not even served and he decided to Bonk her liao (Almost forgotten he had ordered Kopi). Once the “Hot” Kopi was served, “Kin Kar Kin Chew” he drank all in one gulp and immediate grab her and “Poll Liao Cao Har!!!”.

While laughing at Bro Redoxan, but my mind is also couldn’t gets away with this SYT Gem with big boobs. So contacted her on the same night, managed to arrange to pick her up at her KTV work place around 8.30pm and headed immediate to the love nest.

In the room, we started frenching and chat for a while and then she suggested for shower as she would like to help soaping and scrubbing my back. I was actually attracted by her look, height of 165m and close to Porcelain White Smooth skin. But when the time she went naked, my eyes only zoom-in to her beautiful close to pink nips(skin color) and pair of huge Boobs. Tried to grab each boob with each palm but can’t holds the full breast even with my large palm. The size is confirm bigger then C+. My estimation was D+ and I asked her, she said E cup. What? Almost can’t believe what I see and so I confirmed it when I took up her Bra and it’s written “E”!!!

As she is still very new to FLing, during the shower, She did soaping over my body and washing on my didi well but no special action. So managed to teaches her some necessary action to do such as Body-to-body massage and warm water BBBJ if she is comfortable. So next Bros, you may enjoy liao if she is willing.

Statistic
Look : 7 ~ 8 (For my standard. Very Shy and Japanese SYT look)
Boobs : Not total firm but Moderately firm, 100% Natural E Cupper (Very slight gravity pulled boobs for such a large E Boobs size. Great kept boobs shape for a 22yr old babe. Should be tough for her long future maintenance. So bro, better to see what is nicely shaped then what you could see in next few yrs of her age)
Figure : 7 a little Bah Bah but Ok for me as her figure is being compensated by her 165m height.
BBBJ : Yes (Only licks & sucks my Stiff shaft and dragon balls cos she has one small recovering Ulcer on upper lips due to heatiness which she shown me. She promised to BBBJ me by next few days later if I RTF. So can’t rate her BBBJ at the moment)
Frenching : Yes (had a great Tongue fight)
Painting : Yes (Initially was not allow. Now she agrees the feel she had was awesome and satisfying)
Fingering : Yes (Had Combo of Painting and Fingering till she when seven heaven and return back to service me)
FJ : 6.5 for her green experience on the service but very responsive. On the other hand, 9 for the feels like bonking a GF which is very green not knowing enough what to do. She grabs your hands/arms and alternative hugs your body tight and moans while you pump her. Real wet that she stains the bed before getting ready for Bonking action. Lots of natural moans for every push you made pumping her. Had Missionary, Doggie, Cowgirl ride (her weakness is this, needs improvement). Ended “Tar boleh tahan” on Missionary with her legs resting on my shoulder pumping her deeply when she moans the loudest similarly to the stereo effect during my painting and fingering combo. As the result, all my off springs were shooted out and being collected in the CD.
Damage : $80/1/1 + $20room + $1.666CD (KTV price is $200 ~ $250, so I have saved at least $120 liao) Bro Redoxan, wah you got discounted price?
GFE : 9.5 (She says she likes me, ugly papaya pattern)
RTF : Yes

For your info, she had just broke off with her Boyfriend of 8 months back home. That lucky guy was the guy that took her Virginity. So she is horny devil in the inside that needs you to open up for her to your wildest fantasies!!

Boobs and/or SYT lovers, please gather here!!! I promise you will love her fair white huge tits with a Japanese SYT look. I got my Bonking of GF feel than a FL to be. In no time, she will be a full flagged horny FL serving you Hungry Bros.

Bro please don’t PM me. Bro Redoxan will PM you by return if you qualified.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人

Last edited by i1papaya; 27-07-2008 at 11:42 PM.