View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone Fucked insurance agents promising to buy but in the end never buy

Can intro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrinocock View Post
share one of my encounter with bank. I went to bank to open a step up account. Few day later bank agent called me asking about my feedback on the bank and would like to meet up with me. Of cos I know she looking for sale. But I agree to meet her up.

She was a young lady but dress to kill. Super short dress. Asking me how do I know about the step up account bah bah bah. Wanted to sell me some insurance and product.

I asked her why should I buy from you. It not the best interest return in the market, and I just know u. Actually I was trying to tell her, I can buy from her but she need to give me part of her commission. $$$ was what I looking for.. but she put her hand on my hand and told me she can take care of that if min sum is invested.

During the next meet up, meet her up at a hotel to sign the contact. Have 3 round with her. I think I was not her 1st customers doing this.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!