Thread: Inside my heart
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Inside my heart

He held my hand back to the table and his friends like very happy when we were back. I started open up myself and we played more drinking games with him. I started to felt abit dizziness and felt everything become slow moving and my vision and hearing become unclear. I told Alex I am not feeling very well, let's stop playing and I need some rest. He held me to his shoulder close to him and whisper into my ear. At time he will kiss my ear and neck and I could felt his hands were touching my back. I hug him and slowly lie on him as I getting more dizziness. I heard he was asking me am I feeling ok, on the other hand I felt his hand was playing with my bra. Slowly slip in and play with my nipples, I could felt they are hardened and my breasts like getting bigger. His another hand was touching my thigh. I felt aroused by his touch. After a while, he suggest to bring me go somewhere. At the moment, I am quite stone and very sleepy mood. I did not really bother what he suggest to me. I told him I need to go to the ladies first. After I came out of the toilet, I felt my head was still very heavy and I can’t walk well. I stand aside leaning against the wall and let myself cool down. Amy came to me and asked me go home with her. I hugged her and followed her home.