Thread: Inside my heart
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Inside my heart

I slept at Amy house. After I woke up, my head still hurt. Amy and I lying on the bed. Amy smiled at me and asked me did I enjoy last night? She asked me did I remember what did I done last night. I told her I am chatting with a guy call Alex, play some games and dance with him. Amy told me what she saw when she went back to the table. She saw me drank quite alot. The guys at table like keep pouring to my glass and made me drink with them. A guy carried me and sat on him. We started kissing and he touching me all over the place. At a moment I was back facing her and hugging the guy. She saw my dress is like pulling up almost to my bum from back view. The guy was hugging me and his hand moving around my back. On the other hand, he looked like he was petting me. I told her I really can’t remembered well, I remembered I felt very dizziness and I started lying on the sofa. Then I went toilet and I remember I saw her at the toilet area. (In my heart, I did remember my body got aroused and keep having sex urge last night. I dare not share with Amy) Amy said she did help me to change up when we reach her house before put me on her bed. I was totally drunk, she undressed me and helped me put on her sleeping dress. I looked down and realized I was really wearing different dress. She laughed that if she was a guy, she could have sex with me and tensing on my figure. (My mind was like she saw my body and how she thought of me after last night)