View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

This thread is long overdue.

Often we see feedback on OKT behaviour or something else about a house that turns us off.

I truly believe that many OKTs in Geylang can improve their customer service and have booming business.

One example I have is Ah Yap at 1606 - very good customer service and therefore his house is always packed with customers and 75 percent of his girls are usually occupied to the point that he has to borrow the crappy rooms from 1606a upstairs and 1608 next door.

Just down the road, there are other houses with BETTER rooms and comparable girls but it is the reverse in terms of business as only 25 percent of the girls there are occupied.

WHAT WENT WRONG?

I wonder if the other cat 150 OKTs ever wondered HOW COME their house do not get much business but other houses PACKED with customers?

I opened this thread not for personal attacks on houses, okts, girls or other customers. That would not be helpful to all involved.

I opened it to allow for free flow of feedback - both positive and negative that can help OKTs and houses improve.

Did OKT do something you didn't like, how could he/she do it better?

Was there something an OKT did that impressed you? Give him/her a compliment here, and hopefully others will learn from the good example.

Or maybe the OKT is great but you did not like something with regard to the decor or facilities of the house, that's why you went to other houses to call the girls.

We want a better and happier Geylang where all houses are doing well, the best girls in the world want to come here and work, and our dying red light district is well-preserved.

I am especially concerned with the shrinking number of cat 150 houses.

With the increase in Singapore's population, the demand for legal fucks should increase and not decrease, so what's happening?

Lets help our legal geylang bosses improve and catch up with the times.

If not, we will one day have no more legal geylang fun.

Appreciate genuine feedbacks here aimed at helping OKT/houses and not trolling etc.

Thank you!