View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Nice one,

As mention in other thread, Singapore OKT service standard is 1 Star compared to Malaysia or China,

First, the girls in china will come and greet you saying their names their numbers and where are they from and say I hope I will have the luck to service you and bow.

The OKT there will tell you each girls speciality, who is the ang Pai, whose service is this and that and ask you what you might like.

You complain if the girl didn’t provide the agreed service the girl gets fine or in some extend if you are right they change for you.

But our OKT here is just like cashier cum bodyguards. Those lucky one who has cleaner lagi don’t do anything.

Ask them how they recommend their girls? Who has what service? Who is ang Pai?

Most will say my girls all the same all can work! But each one has different taste so you choose yourself lah.

Money too easy to earn for our OKT. Geylang really can’t make it nowadays. If it’s not the easy avenue and only avenue. They will close down for their non ISO9000 service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
By OKT recommending their Ang Pai of the good service they give and what service they give. Other girls will be worried and up their standards and in the end it benefits us consumers. OKT don’t do anything and thus the girls also don’t do anything. End of it, we suck thumb too.

And I don’t understand why bloody they can’t import the china standard of telling their girls to stand up and read out their names or numbers and say, “it will be my pleasure to serve you.”

Customer who might be just thinking hear that and with the ladies smile might just immediately take the girl.

It never fails to make me happy when I hear that in china.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangboy View Post
well for 1 house that I am really pissed off is L16W15 (the first house) PRC Cat 150

Last year was recommended by someone to look for a girl there. I pop up ask for the girl, there is a spec guy okt standing at the door and blocking the entrance. I politely told him I am looking for the girl and he told me $150, err I was like ok and he still blocking the entrance. I was asking him is she available can take a look only then he let me in (I mean let me in not invite me in). Took the girl and tell myself not to visit this house again

Than came a new Malaysian girl last month, I now it is going to be long queue trying to book from other house. I don't have the house number so decide to pop by during the first few day of the girl arrival. Pop by at 1pm was told the girl has 1 book ask me come back 1 hour later (2pm I was thinking to myself) so I tell him confirm I am coming back. Go for lunch and be back at 1.50pm (just in case someone come before me) so again the spec okt recognize me blocking the entrance again as I try to enter telling me she is not done. So I ask how long more and he told me maybe 2.15pm. I was cool and ok with it. I am standing at the door as he was blocking the entrance. I am booking the gal come on. I have to ask "so can I wait inside rather than standing outside" than he invite me in and the counter is another okt that offer me a drink. I was like what is wrong with this house. Is the sofa made of GOLD or the floor is gold plated than you don't want to invite your customer in.

Well to the okt "better wake up your idea" at least invite customer in, why keep blocking the entrance and denied all the potential customer. Even if customer don't call the gal today they may another day. Chicken business require repeat customer it is not a once off kind of thing that people buy a iphone and will not buy again until next year. Some people call chicken weekly or at least monthly so keeping a repeat customer is the key to success.

Well to good OKT
1606 ah yap is good, always recognize me and remember my favorite drink, sometime don't know who to call sit and drink and decide not to call as mood is gone he is cool about it.
16W04 the okt is ok in general, but always mess up the booking at 1 stage I was a regular until the gal went back last year sept. At 1 stage seeing that I am tired offer me to go up to the room first and sleep while waiting for the gal to finish the deed. But this house don't have much gal sometime I am undecided and need to see see look look, but if have target in mind I don't mind going there as ah 1606 sometime is too pack. but must have 2 - 3 target so he can call for you.
Interesting feedback and learning points for Geylang OKTs to improve and Huat ah!

Keep the helpful feedback coming.

Make Geylang great again!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 02-07-2018 at 08:08 PM.