View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Actually some WLs said they oso shocked that their okt was so rude to customers, they oso don’t understand one.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Thank you BronzeGod for starting this thread and other helpful threads on GL. I believe its specific to the prc Cat150 houses and most Cat40/50 OKTs are friendly and welcoming, at least for the Thai houses. Not sure how its like for prc/viet Cat40/50 houses though and whether this is the place to discuss.

On a broader note, the entire SG s3x scene (GL included) has been rapidly evolving with the use of technology. For $150 now, customers are spoilt for choice with MLs & FLs of various nationalities vs what's at GL. The lacklustre services of PRC mei meis from ML/FL means the Cat150 houses are surviving for now. Each of us has a reason for choosing GL over other means be it legal/health/price and even that is narrowing with the risky "special" services offered by the GL gals.

So basically OKTs and houses need to up their game or they may not survive. Can't depend on gals looks or services only. Online reviews of gals means u will try but the Okt and house conditions may determine if u return. I fear 1 day GL will be nothing more than 1 lor with cheap houses for foreigners and locals alike.

I urge all bros to include Okt/house impressions when u write FRs and even feedback that to the gals after every session. Support the service-oriented houses.
To be honest, this does not just apply to cat 150. I find the cat 50 range of OKTS to be even worse when it comes to their attitude.

Cat 150 OKTs are generally polite, BUT there are maybe one out of four that really need to improve. Examples of areas of improvement have already been pointed out by some of the other brothers above.

Yes I agree with you that by supporting the service oriented houses and boycotting those who mistreat customers, we can send them a message to pull up their socks.

Hope more feedback will help them realise where they need to make adjustments to their customer service and etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
i second all the opinions here. all those rude and nasty behaviour of cat150 okts cited by the bros here, i have experienced all of them before

instead of inviting you to view the gals as a potential customer, they block your way and talk to u like u are a criminal suspect

instead of helping you make an informed choice, they respond with sarcastic remarks and unhelpful comments - "every gal can work one la, it depends on individual's preference" or "you are not here to choose wife, dun need to be so fussy"

and other misc like not willing to tell the gal's name or show black face when u did not pick the gal they call over. some of these behaviour are really childish and reflect how short-sighted they are. whoring is not a one-off activity, even if i dun call any gal today (can't find one which i like), i will come back again to the same house if the okt is courteous and helpful.

i believe one of the reason for their behaviour is the lack of competition and regeneration in the cat150 scene - there have been like no new cat150 houses for the past 10~15 years? the price have been stagnant for like the past 30 years?

the remaining houses now behave like kings and hence, it's a take it or leave it attitude
Many have already made their money in the past, and now this could just be a retirement job.

However, if they don't really care about business, then why do some of them set up accounts here in SBF to promote their girls or to attack naysayers? Now that is indeed puzzling and contradictory.