Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Bro, I am really sorry to hear about it. I think the lady shouldn't have done what she did because it was very unprofessional of her to just suddenly give you a fellatio. I can really understand the sudden fear of it when she did it. If she did it to you, I'm sure she might have done the same to other people.

Do avoid any sexual relations with your wife and do get tested first. Because it's best to be safe than sorry. I really hope that it turned out negative for you. I still can't do any test yet and have to wait until next month after CNY. You can imagine how shit I will go through CNY this year.

But do stay positive and I'm sure that you will be fine! Better be optimistic while waiting than to be depressed right? Nothing much we can do about it until we do the test and get our results.

Do post here for support bro and we'll be here for you because really we have no one to turn to but the community here. Our friends and family will definitely judge us if we confident in them and like what Bigworry says, it is the stigma that we must face - especially for Chinese like us where "pride" is so important. It's just the society we live in.

Do update us on your progress bro!
Yup like shit to go thru the wait. My 1 week holiday, Xmas, new year with family I didn't enjoy at all. Anxiety keep rushing in time to time and loss appetite. I lost more than 5 kg since the start if this thing. Hope this will end by cny.

Time will pass and this will blow over Hope all our tests comes out fine and close the chapter and move on