View Single Post
Old 27-12-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I have been encouraging anyone and everyone who 1st visit Batam who planned to cheong (aka monger) to take the journey of walking Utama Hotel's block ONE ROUND. And i categorize that part as Area A. Its been a long while since i walk the talk,hehehe...walking Utama Hotel block ONE ROUND.
You have ruined one of the best kept secrets of Batam
Now all the areas will be flooded by Singaporean tourists in flip-flops, walking around like Alice in Wonderland.
My feeling seeing all those photos was a BIG BUMP in my heart. I wish I could be tele-transported just for Sunday afternoons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
So many massage shops (and a few booking joints) around Utama Hotel block area, how many have you tried? Or i should even ask myself, how many of them have i tried,hehehe...and i tell myself, i only have 1 dick, how to try them all?
That's the big problem. The number of girls outweights the capacity of our single penis.

By the way, my problem with those massage places behind Utama is that one cannot have a look at the stock before taking the massage. You enter, and a random girl shows up to the room. The photo-book is useless, as all photos look the same. I cannot try all those places, so my feeling is really like "who knows how many gems are hidden behind those poor doors?"
I wish I could drive a drone to peek into the rooms of those massage places, to check the girls before venturing in a place instead of another.