View Single Post
Old 28-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 19
crazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of lightcrazysexycool is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Went to novotel today.

If anyone saw a big fat guy, that looks like a local burmese (i am chinese) thats me.

Massage was good, I chose the Lawida (or something like that with an L ) massage for USD60 (60 mins)

Girls was thin and scrawny but nice firm ass.

Back to the massage, it was really good and in my opinion, she purposely "touch" my balls area a few times when massaging the back of my legs.

When flip over, she keep "touching" the base of my slong when massaging my upper thighs.

The massage was not painful, like I experience many other times in many other countries and many massage parlors.

Unfortunately asking for $50 Hj, perhaps i too ugly, so no discount. Hence did not accept.

Worst, asking USD100 to take off everything.

KNNBCCB, I was shocked, so I dressed up and FO from that place like demon was chasing me once the regular massage was over.

Looks : 6/10 (I know it is subjective and some bros may think her 9/10)
Body : 5/10 (I prefer my girls with a little more bak, although her ass is firm, it is not big like plenty of Burmese girls here)
Name : Did not ask, as I run away fast fast
Massage : 8/10
Special : Did not try - to me it was expensive, but to other brothers it may not (one mans meat analogy)

RTM (return to massage) : Maybe if can find more bak bak girls with better rates.

Recommendation : Bros can try, as it is more clean compared to most other joints, the rooms have separate bathrooms, and I got one with 2 beds, although it was me only in the room.