View Single Post
Old 11-04-2024, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
So troublesome. Can also go look for Dr Tan

Agreed. However the inital thought for me was just a merely 10 sec’s or less kind of thing. I’m not sure of what are the odds. Hence I’m looking for a cheaper options. As well as after explaining my situation to some of my fellow chiongster as well as doctor, they deem me as super low risk as I don’t chiong for the past 3 years. If really kena anything, I really suay until the max. (I did ask as well, what are the odds of getting STD from HJ from a massage parlour, The doctor told me that if I kena from HJ, It is the same chances of striking Lottery. I went to a quite famous massage joint with HJ that even couples or just female individuals would visit, not those kind of shady and purely accept guy kind of place, I did told the doctor the place, doctor know that joint.) Hence lowered my risk.

I agreed that all depends on luck and if the girl is STD positive, if not I would almost had 0 chances of getting anything. Moreover when she started, I immediately push her away and went to wash up.

Moral of my journey and story is actually to share a options to fellow brother that is looking for a cheaper test as well as cheaper consultation cost doctor. I understand that DSC appointment is a long waiting list, hence I cross the custom to look for cheaper options. As well as a wake up call to stay the fuck away even places like this. Yes, I might lose out all the fun. But I just unable to bring myself to bring harm to my family after further depth research on the STD. Especially now my CO is expecting. I really regretted. Nevertheless, I’m not 100% safe yet from STD and still praying that I would not be the ultra suay max one.

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 11-04-2024 at 04:33 AM.