Old 17-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wowgad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Today I visited She-She (same as the above but her name is she-she not cc.)
She was great too, dressed up in a nurses outfit, great tits and ass. Fucking her doggie man, I didn't want to stop, she let me slap her ass real hard. I'm going back to her again for sure, she has a very soft body and a great personality and talks to you as well.

Only thing after I finished there was a few people waiting for her outside, maybe because she provides such a good service. So she takes many dicks, but is cheerful throughout the whole process.

So from my 3 days of whoring (8 girls) in Brickfields, I went into each of the establishments without any problem, except for the indian whores who can be quite aggressive. Some were cute but She-She and Chika blew them out of the water.

She-She and Chika are the two best that I've experienced there by far, and you' d have a great time with both. Offer a short GFE and are very friendly, as opposed to a few fucks I had there.

She-She was the complete package but isn't quite vocal. Whereas Chika likes to moan... So choose your poison and happy cheong'ing