View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (Short Story) Jasmine's In Jeopardy

"Do you think I could get some pictures? You know, for posterity.." Jim asked.

"Sure!" Xavier replied gleefully.

"Of course he doesn't mind. I'm the one who is nude and covered in cum. And all my private parts are going to be on this young bastard's phone!" the naked bimbo thought angrily.

Xavier got himself a drink from the minibar and took a seat, obviously enjoying Jasmine's discomfort as her neighbour snapped pictures of her fully nude body and shaved pussy, still with a single purple rose sticking amusingly out of.

When Jim had his fill of pictures of the naked young wife, he proceeded to extricate the last rose from her moist cunt.

"Thank you for cleaning my wet fuckhole, sir.." Jasmine said worriedly, before continuing, "Uh, Jim.. could you keep this between us, please?"

It was a mistake, as Jim immediately shoved the stalk back deep into her slit. Jasmine's mouth opened in a beautiful 'O' again, at the sudden penetration.

"What do you mean, sweetie?" Jim said with an evil smile, sliding the rose in and out of the tanned Jasmine's love passage, gently this time.

"Um.." it was hard for Jasmine to continue the extremely awkward conversation when she could hear the soft squelches of her lovejuice as she got fucked by the rose stalk, but she swallowed and tried, "Like.. Don't tell Tammy.."

"Oh, you mean Mom?" Jim smirked.

"Um.." the poor Jasmine tried to ignore the indignity of the continued invasion deep into her moist pussy, "Yeah.."

Xavier let out a loud laugh, "Ok, I gotta give it to you, Jim. You were right."

Jasmine wasn't sure what her former friend meant, but she had a feeling that it had something to do with their discussions earlier, and Jim continued, "Well.. I'll give you a choice, you slutty pricktease."

"Of course, I'll do anything.. I'll.. Suck.. Fuck.." Jasmine tailed off.

She realized how worthless and whorish she sounded. It was as though she was a low-class streetwalker whose first thought was always to use her body and holes to get what she needed.

"Either I show Mom all these pictures, and tell her all about you being naked in this hotel room and covered in cum.. And she'll probably tell your nice husband all about it.." Jim paused for effect.

"NO, PLEASE.. I'll do anything. What's the other option?" Jasmine pleaded.

"Or.. Well.. Because I miss your curvy slut body so much.. You have to join the yoga classes every Sunday again.." Jim said.

"Oh wow, what a pathetic boy. So that's all he wants?" Jasmine thought.

"YES. I'll come for yoga. Every Sunday. I promise!" she said quickly, eager to jump at any opportunity not to be exposed as the adulterous slut she was to Tammy.

"I'm not done yet, whore." Jim said.

Jasmine's heart sank.

"You will be completely naked and barefoot for the whole lesson. Nothing on at all. And no covering with a towel or whatever stupid ideas your skanky brain may come up with. You will be completely exposed to the whole class. And, of course, Mom.." Jim continued with a smile.

"No, please.." Jasmine begged.

"Well, then I guess it's option one!" Jim said with a laugh, "Either's fine by me, honestly. Let me.. Just select the best pictures to send to Mom, or maybe.. All of them?"

"No, wait. Please. No.." Jasmine whispered, deflated.

"Hey, make up your mind, you dumb bitch." Xavier hollered at the naked Jasmine from the sofa.

Jasmine didn't like the idea of being naked in front of her friends from the neighbourhood. And throughout the yoga lesson, no less! She would have to come up with a good excuse to make them understand. But it would be much better than Tammy, and probably the entire neighbourhood, including Owen, seeing the close-up pictures of her being restrained and hanging upside-down with a rose stalk deep in her pussy, as though she was a cheap ornament. Most of all, she could not let them see Xavier's cum splattered all over her magnificent tits!

"Ok, since you're taking so long to make up your mind.. Let me add a bit more spice to option two. I know yoga normally lasts for an hour or so. But I want you to stay naked around my home for two hours! So our good neighbours can have a good look at your whorish slut body.." Jim continued.

This reminded Jasmine of another issue that she would face. "Um.. I can't stay for two hours on Sunday.. I need to.. Tan.." she said, remembering Nicolette's arrangements for her silky smooth skin.

"Well, that's not my problem." Jim said, "Make up your mind, or I'll do it for you. And that will be option one, just so we're clear."

"OK. OK! I'll do it. I'll be naked.. Naked.. during yoga.. Every Sunday.." Jasmine said, defeated.

The hapless Jasmine knew that she would have a lot of explaining to do to her yoga group, and she prayed that the added humiliation her Sundays would bring would make Nicolette happy enough to allow her to "reorganize" her naked tanning and Monkey-Rocker self-fucking sessions.

"Good slut." Jim winked at her, grinning, "I look forward to seeing you.. All of you.. on Sunday."

He proceeded to remove the last stalk from Jasmine's pussy.

Jasmine gasped as the end of the stalk left her needy fuckhole and dragged against her red-hot clit.

Even though she knew what was coming and tried her best to stop herself, the humiliations of the day were just too much for the oversexed whore.

"URRGH.." the wanton Jasmine moaned as she came.

And then, suddenly, she was PISSING.

"Oh!" Jim backed away from the half-cumming, half-pissing whore.

Jasmine's golden shower continuously spurted out of her pink slit like an amusing fountain.

Somewhere in her tart's overly-aroused mind, Jasmine knew her "performance" made her seem completely worthless and depraved. Her piss squirted out as she writhed in orgasm; it was as though her sextoy body had a mind of its own!

After what felt like five full minutes for the panting blonde, Jasmine felt the orgasm subside and some blood return to her horny brain.

Fresh piss trickling down her fake tits and all over her beautiful features, Jasmine began to sob as she watched the two men appraising her pathetic exploits. Her all-over tan was glistening as she hung there, embarrassed and lost for words.

"Fucking PISS-SLUT.." Xavier said.

Jim actually looked concerned. "Sir, I think I should get her down. The carpet probably needs cleaning.." he said with a frown.

Xavier nodded, and handed the keys for the handcuffs to Jim. The room attendant set the vase of purple roses down on a side table, glaring at Jasmine's shiny piss-covered body with obvious contempt.

Jasmine had enjoyed the opportunity to take a warm shower after Xavier allowed Jim to let her down from the cruel contraption. Xavier had seemed mildly sympathetic about her "accident", eyeing her piss-covered body, and had told the naked Jasmine to take her time getting herself washed up clean. 

Having been denied relief since the morning by Nicolette, the hapless slave was still panting from the explosive public orgasm after all her pent-up sexual frustration from the day's humiliations. Jasmine had thus hurried into the lush bathroom, eager to get some semblance of privacy for her nude form.

Xavier had even allowed her to shut the bathroom door. Jasmine actually felt grateful, then chastised herself.

"Closing the door is something that any one should be allowed to do! But now it's a rare privilege for me.. What have I become.." she thought.

Jasmine took extra care to cleanse her smooth pussy, both inside and outside, feeling dirty and disgusted at the idea of not only having had random strangers' fingers inside her but also roses deep inside her. It made her feel even more like a tramp realizing that reflecting on the humiliations of the day promptly caused her arousal to build up again despite her powerful orgasm just minutes earlier.

However, when Jasmine was done with her slow and thorough shower, she found out, to her disappointment, that the bathroom had no towels or bathrobes. Or perhaps they had been removed, she realized. Having been too desperate to get cleansed, she had not noticed when she had first stepped into the bathroom.