View Single Post
Old 27-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock
Re: Whats the point getting married nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Women are getting more and more nonsensical. First they want equality, want to go to work, want to have career. OK, fair enough. Then they complain because of their career, they feel bad neglecting their children, especially newborn babies after giving birth, want longer maternity. OK, fair enough. Then they complain because of the long maternity, their career progression is hindered, want equal treatment. That is when I say wtf, how to judge performance when you're not at work? Maternity short complain short, maternity long complain hinder career OK then, we give paternity to men to share in looking after the kids. Then they say men not doing enough. OK then, some men who earn less than their wives even took career breaks to look after their kids. Then they compare these men with other men and complain their husbands useless, not bringing the bacon home, that women should be the ones being tais tais at home. Seriously WTF! You are the one who wanted to work in the first place! Then there are those women who open their legs to earn easy money, to get career advancement, to get all sorts of benefits. And then when they got their money, fame and fortune, they turn around and cry #MeToo because its fashionable to do so and will give them publicity. Wife don't want to cook still complain husband come home late. No dinner come home so early for fuck? Don't want to have sex still complain husband go find prostitute. You don't let me fuck, I go find women who will la! All these nonsense because there's so many useless and weak men out there. If you are a real man, not one of those useless weaklings who just follow "Their Rules" to be rewarded with a fuck when her mood is good, stand up and take charge of not just your own finances, but also your family, your career and your life!

I think men should start our own movement: #FuckYou!

If you respect me as a man, I'll respect you as a woman. If you want to boss me around and give me shit, I'll just have to drop my respect for your as well and look upon you as nothing more than a hole to be fucked.
Fuck feminism bs