View Single Post
Old 19-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Drama In A Chinese Flower Joint

Thursday, 1230 am.

It was slightly quiet in the joint today. Drake took off earlier as there was nothing much. I brought my laptop down and was typing away at the back of the bar to complete some assignments. Some of the ladies paid for their absent and went off earlier. Two went for supper with their clients, Shan Shan came and ask me where is the closest cinema that offers late night shows and went off after I rejected her invite to watch the movie with her. Aww. Amber left with one of her clients after raking a few thousand from the line up dance. (排排唱). Snow was not even in.

1 am.
Ling Ling finished her last song and exchanged 20 dollars’ worth of coins from me. She sat behind me tapping away on the machine. I finished up my stuff and prepare to close the accounts for the day. Seems like that will be it for today.

I was making some hot tea for myself as I thought the joint was much colder than usual probably due to the quietness. I slowly sipped on my tea, looking at ling ling from the counter. I could see her fidgeting, trying to warm herself by rubbing her arms. She was wearing a sleeveless dress.

I took my jacket, went behind and offered to put it on her. She was surprised and was taken aback by my sudden gesture.

Me: “Its cold eh? Im closing the account, I think we should be closing soon, finish the game and get change before you a get a cold.”

She giggled as she held on to my jacket on her shoulders. “I will be done soon with this game. Thank you for the jacket.”

“no worries” I waved off her gratitude and continued with my work. I was pleased with myself.

Work ended and I offered to send Ling Ling back since her cousins has also left early.

Found out where she stays in River Valley. Which is really near to my house too. We SMS each other till the sun rises that night.

The week passed. We texted with each other often. Wednesday was fun as I added her in QQ and we were webcamming with each other to see who slept first.

Saturday – 2 Pm

Shelly went overboard. She got into a tiff with my grandmother and it all ended up with her storming out of my house with the fact that she won’t be stepping into my house in due course.

With the afternoon free. I texted Ling Ling and was over the moon when she agrees to meet me for dinner before heading down to the joint together.

5 20 PM
I arrived slightly earlier at her place. I was taking a puff when I felt a pat on my back. She waved away the smoke while covering her nose. “eeks, I don’t like the smell”. Upon hearing that, I threw away the cigarette immediately, slightly embarrassed with the unpleasantness that I caused.

Barely seconds, my heart fluttered as I start to look at her from head to toe. This was the first time I saw Ling Ling with her everyday wear instead of the evening gowns and dress. She was wearing a lighter make up, a slight difference from the usual thick mascara that she put on her face. Her eyes were bright and sparkly. Dressed in a dark blue jeans and grayish office blouse, she looks amazing! Just like a girl next door heading out to shop. She was almost close to 1.7 with her strap heels.

LL: “Smoking is not good for you!” she exclaimed. “Anyway, why are you staring at me like that. Do I look bad?”

Me: “Nonono, of course not. You look amazing. Im just in awe by how good you look”

LL: “Stop the sweet talk, hahaha, you are making me blush” She slapped my arms.

Me: “I speak the truth your honor, truth, nothing but the truth. Anyway, sorry about the cigarette, i will stop smoking In front of you.”

She giggles “Are you sure? Let’s see then. If you smoke at work then I would punish you!”

Me: “Sure! Let’s do it! What form of punishment?”

LL: “Let me think about it. I’m famished. Where do you want to propose for dinner?”

Me: “Just follow me”

We took a cab and head down to Plaza Sing. We settled down with Japanese Teppanyaki. It was kind of weird going out with her. I am not sure if I was thinking too much but yes, I felt the stares, the deliberate head turn from the taxi uncle to the passer bys and even the patrons in the restaurants. i didn't have this with Shelly.

Dinner was good.

We were having a really good time as we dug into our food and drinks with laughter and joy. It was a sudden when she turned towards me. Without warning, She lean forward and force a kiss on my cheek.

With her arms over my shoulder, she spoke softly “I think I saw my client…. don’t turn back, he is walking past the counter behind you….”

Oh shit.