Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: L16h6

Thanks for the fair clarification, bruddar.

As I have said in my earlier posts that there is nothing wrong or right in this scenario. It is the onus of the punters whether to continue to fuck her or not. The choice is entirely yours. You are old and mature enuff to decide for yourself! If I wasn't one of the punters, I would not have sounded the whistle after reading Cumalot's post as I wouldn't care less! I personally have not upped An Ni but after reading cumalot's post, I did an investigation with my usual sources of intel and came to know her sexual behaviour. I now believe what a few samsters told me about her a few months ago and I thought they were bragging about it initially. My personal & trusted buds who are not samsters oso confirmed that. Please Do Not ask me the identities of these Samsters as I have sworn my scecrecy. A couple of them are active 1606 punters.

If you wanna continue to support her, please proceed and no one will stop you! But I will pass as I am no commando or DC Comic Hero here. I am only a storeman during my NS days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
To be fair to bro A88, I think it is in all samsters interests that he blow the whistle. To be fair to the rest of those flaming him, WLs rice bowl should not be smashed unnecessarily, as is OKT business if accusations are baseless. I can see where other Samsters are coming from. However, in this case, and in general, if any samster sees symtoms resembling STD... well... you and I are all not medical doctors. Our judgements are not professional. So, I think I'll like to know about any potential cases to avoid and play safe. Not just sound off to OKT to follow up but to fellow samsters to avoid and play safe. I don't know about the rest of you people, but I am not going to be sticking my dick anywhere near any red blue or green lump in pussies even with triple cap Call me a coward or paranoid if u must, but I'll rather live to fuck another day.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 22-05-2012 at 10:09 AM.