View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Note that Paradise was closing early, like 9 or 10 pm. Dunno about now.
Went to Paradise at 8pm on Sat night, got about 8 - 9 girls there, only has 1 looks ok, I think it is operated by Japanese. When I decided to walk out, he "Sorry, we are not good" and bowed. Walked over to have a look at DQ and Happy. DQ had 19 girls, but only 2 available lol and Happy only has 2 girls available. Seems to have plenty of customers at this time at these 2 shops. Angel was full of girls, no customers in sight as well as those MP along this alley.

Ended up at Butterfly and RTF the girl before. At the start still ok, after awhile she start to feel tired and unwell, then the service start to drop. Previously I was her only customer for the day, service was good, she said on Fri and Sat she had plenty of customers. Maybe didn't rest much. End up the feel not great enough and I still DFK her so much, later caught something X.x oh well ... Maybe I should have tried the other girl which I wanted to.

Today went for a good one at Orient with my regular ML in the morning before leaving BKK ...

Last edited by lonelyfish; 29-01-2023 at 11:27 PM.