View Single Post
Old 18-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikalimkiki View Post
I am a newbie to this and just starting to cheong. I had unprotected bbbj last week from a FL. I just found out that receiving oral sex is also risky. Wish I realized earlier. It was quite vigorous and she sucked for like 15 minutes before I exploded. She also licked my balls, thigh and anus. So the exposure was quite long.

However I also read that oral is also less risky than intercourse, and the receiver is at a much lower risk than the person giving the blowjob. Now given that probability means that someone who cheong his whole life may not get anything and someone who cheong once can catch something, what is the risk level here for a receiver if:

1. the girl shows no symptoms and has no ulcers, etc
2. I did not finger her nor lick her anywhere
3. all these while my didi was leaking out fluid, not sucking in fluid
4. my didi has no broken skin

This is freaking me out a bit and I am imagining all kinds of sensation down below. Its been almost a week since but no symptoms yet.

How often have you had bbbj only and not all's well?

Please don't blast me or ridicule me, I am new to this.
I have contacted Gonorrhea from a legal CAT 150 WL from oral sex. What makes you think you can be spared from FLs??? Better stop all sexual activities and go for checkup...