View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
if u knw how to gong tao them until accept yr current married background then that is ok.. but if you tell too early also not good.. you will have to handle jealousy long term.
regardless my 2 cents is get 2 phones, always use the other when with xiao san. Make sure she has the impression u always busy & need to travel overseas for work. Remind yrself this one for sex.. dont need invest so much $ pampering caring and other time waste rubbish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
why be honest to a woman from these parts? just get into her parts, say whatever you need to get in.

Honesty is not the currency with these women. Money is, and in exchange we want sex and their body to put our juice.

believe me, these women are never going to be good and decent wives and gfs for anyone.
Thx both senior bros for the tips and tricks to up ML. Up you both humble pts