View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
21 years old local chinese who makes sex looks redundant, Stacey

This gal is previously from Bongbibi named Angel but as 'A' represent top quality of TE, I decided to call her Stacey instead. I was surprised initially when i heard that she doesn't provide FJ(knew she was under Bongbibi after I met her) and was thinking if she will be in demand. However after knowing she was previously under Bongbibi, i decided to give her a shot and took her in.

At first I was thinking to myself since it's just bbbj and such, probably don't need to get a room. So i asked whether she can just do it in car. She said better to have a room so that she can perform to the fullest. I didn't quite understand, how big can the different be? I was SO wrong! It turned out that she is really very good in bed despite not having the real action. She can perform fellatio for very long but that's not just it. She knows how to seduce men and keep them on the suspense. She licked from neck and slowly downwards, gently sucked and licked on both nipples when passing by them. Not only does she knows how to suck dick, she knows how to lick balls too! It was truly an enjoyable session as she didn't keep track of the time. Usually guys have to work hard to enjoy but with her, you just have to lie back and relax, and she will do the rest. However she enjoys cunnilingus alot too, so it's good if you can do it for her. Seriously, with Stacey, sex just look redundant. Haha!

Name: Stacey
Race: Chinese
Height: 157cm
Weight: 43kg
Vital Stats: 32B-25-33

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering, CIM.

Don'ts: FJ, AR and AJ. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She only takes Chinese.

She doesn't smoke and has no tattoo.

She is available most time but have to check with her first due to her school commitment.

Damage: First time booking - 220/1/1. Subsequent booking - 180/1/1. Exclude room, caps provided. Please take note that this price is requested by her.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!