View Single Post
Old 30-07-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First timer to Angel Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Cuz they earn thru the package customer opted for. Some place u try ask for lowest package which is thai massage 5555 they give u a black face. 55555555

Usually i go for 2hr oil massage lah must see the menu have what cuz hor some time the girl bring her barang barang basket to room hor she also duno use oil or lotion leh cuz she use what she have. So actually depending on the girl. I think lotion shower clean easier?
55555, you are correct!!! Counter not happy when I always choose standard oil!!

But inside room, the girl bring everything anyway... Still also get my lotion b2b!! 5555. And unlimited satisfaction within the time.

That's why I say only angel massage girl wasn't spontaneous and "generous" . Only play by the books 5555.so my experience there very mediocre