Old 08-02-2005, 12:39 PM
HELLSING

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Just to add:

Nataree has a captain whom can speak our language (ie he is/was Singaporean, though I can't recall his name at the moment). His service was pretty good and didn't even bat an eyelid even though I did not book any of the girls. I only popped in for a quick dinner and a look-see before deciding to go elsewhere, not that the girls there were not of standard, some are pretty ok.

Cupidity @Plaza Entertainment is a big no-no to go. It pays taxi-commission and hence overcharges. However if you are there and there is a lady you must have, a way around this is to just smile nicely at the captain and recite to him what rates Poseidon is charging and how overpriced his rates are. Most likely he will be willing to negotiate when he knows you're a regular 'player' in MPs.

There are some other MPs in Plaza Entertainment but to me they seemed quite average.

Poseidon is highly rated also but I do think there are sufficient reports on this MP so I won't say much.

If you desire a different approach hook ladies rather than the racuous a-go-gos and the usual MPs, you may want to go to Hotel Siam to pick up FLs. Rates are not fixed and is determined by your bargaining skills but expect a range of 1500bht to not more than 3500bht for the whole nite.

The discos in BKK are getting alittle difficult to hook up ONS or FLs these days as they close at 2-230am. However if you really would like to have a go and take also to take a look, Hollywood/Dance Fever disco at Rachada is pretty alrite. You may also want to go pop over to RCA should you be nearby Sukhumvit. I would suggest that you may want to purchase an 'option' of just bar-fining a lady should you intend to visit any discos if you are worried about not getting laid for the nite. Whether you strike the option or to let it expire, it's all up to you.