Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 16
leopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to beholdleopard_A4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Bumping this as another bro digged up an older Vientiane thread that is outdated.

Anyway saw last few posts about cheap ST. Afaik there is no cheap ($20) ST in Vte. I have to tip S$30 for HJ. Cheapest FJ was also $30 at farms but I don't quite like the experience. Rooms and toilet felt dirty.

My recommendation still my regular Dalah Spa. I shall not name my current favourite girl but there you pay premium price for premium service by SYTs. Even had a FFM threesome poke every hole raw follow by 2 shots CIP in both girls once. It was quite expensive but so worth it.

Well another place i never mentioned before is a massage shop inside San Jiang. The SYT lao girls there are nympho! The chio milf receptionist always flirt with me but refuse to service me.

Good thing I like abt Laos is the girls u had either really love to fck or are so good at acting that they don't seem fake.

Last last recommendation is Sabay Sabay Massage opposite Seng Lao DVD. No special here but very pretty syt masseuses. A lot of teasing and brushes against the balls, but reject when I ask for specials. Even when I repeat visit. They will bend down, show cleavage, let my hands brush their neh neh, brush my balls but reject my GQ. If you like this kind of thing, can try.

That's all folks. Leaving for a few months and not sure if I'll be back.