View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: wife and mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
Bro... i supposed you have no kids? I feel if no kids i have no issue...
The fact that i am coward (i admit) and feeling crazy and lost now is mainly of the kids and my wife... if she chooses to leave this family, i really can't manage.......

And i can imagine that.....

Yes, i made a mistake... i wish to come honest with her... but the consequences i cannot manage... to think is already dying, what if really happen???
bro. i think slowly let the relatshionship die . keep meeting her. but cut down by half. when fuck her. quickly do it and dont' make her climax. or better still be soft like noodle.

when kiss or fuck her scream another girl's name. show her your handphone wechat of all your other exploits with other MLs or FLs. don't talk about your family anymore. just tell her you have lesser time for her.

if she not happy find other man. you are becoming a playboy and tired of her nonsense and mad woman ways.

but you better be careful she carries a scissors or knife with her. don't fall asleep next to her. think she is ready to cut off your didi