View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
chuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

There has been a case of an ML version of "Charlie's Angels" ; with 3 MLs coming together to spark a new craze recently. The first two, Coke and YuEr, have been mentioned by quite a lot of bros here who have patronised their services, I am here to talk about the other individual who came together with the two mentioned Angela, who caught my eye because of CIM, Shower, and Nude Massage (I usually try to find MLs that are too popular you know?) An appointment was made real quick, and I arrived at her apartment which was about 5 minutes walk from the nearest MRT station, bros who drive may find it a bit inconvenient to do so.

The Girl
Figure: Opened the door to find a petite lady similar to photos, Nice skin and she was in lingerie that showed her nice curves. A bit of a tummy which I don't really mind. Boobs wise was definitely a C as advertised, with eraser-like nips as well. Personality wise, she was very soft-spoken, could see that she was quite reserved in the beginning though it got really better as the session went on.

The Service-First Half
Begun with a shower, before proceeding with the massage. The massage was passable, really the kneading and pressing for a while. Was attentive enough to ask in regards to strength, and the massage was done in the nude. She was also friendly enough to carry out conversation.

The Service-Sensual
In sum, the full package, and I am very sure that Commando-bros will really like it!! Angela started out with a cat-bath, which was thorough and nice before she proceeded with Surprise #1.. an Ass-rim! It was really kinky, but really nice too. Transition to BBBJ, and you could see that her skills were top-notch and she was determined to last the mile. 5G roaming on her end, too! A tip for all bros, if you can last or even survive her BBBJ attack, she has a couple of tricks up her sleeves which you should really, really, really try... Inevitably, I crumbled to temptations, with the session ending with a nice shower.

Environment
An apartment where she lives by herself. A bit messy though. But towels, toilets as well as the shower cubicle were really clean. Spacious bed and cubicle as well!

TL;DR
Angela is a lady with slutty features, with rather a demure personality, offering quite a variety of services and is willing to please. Quite a hidden gem I feel, and one of the best sessions that I have been to date. 8.5/10
Yu Xin (SH69)

Last edited by chuajl1; 13-10-2018 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Grammar