View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Finally managed to secure a slot with her just now and my goodness is she gorgeous-looking with a great figure to boot. Did she stay in the same place as Donna before moving to a nearby apartment? The shower area is quite small for 2 person to be inside it, hence I did not ask her about initially showering together.

As usual, I requested to skip the massage. I enjoyed spending the time chatting with her while the sensual was being carried out, and she smelled oh-so-good while jerking me off (oh, she didn't complain about her hand being tired, which got my stamp of approval). She's really a nice lady with no airs about her, and she's willing to learn more about the trade to improve her level of service. Left the place a happy man, thinking about how many more RTM sessions I'd be willing to have with her.

A tarma with her and Donna will be LIT AF (adding in Breeze for a threesome would be overkill ).
How is Ai La playability? Limited roaming signal?