View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Not exactly a supporter of Donna, but thanks for sharing what you know. Quite sad her journey ended such a way..
I have known Donna since the days she was first listed as Mica on the tiger den in mid 2017. She's the prettiest ML I have ever seen in my 10 over years chionging life. She's a smart lass too, who believes in lifelong learning. Honestly, that puts me to shame. I should have pursued my Masters. Damn it.

Premature end to her stint or not, this would be her last tour anyway. Certainly, she has plans in place after this. With both brains and beauty (which she barely recognised as an advantage), I personally considered her as a misfit in this ecosystem.

In any case, she has moved on and she needs to. Likewise, for all the other MLs who have retired.

To Catherine, wish you all the best in your future endeavors!