Old 25-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Gstringlover411

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: The Tirak Problem

I have a slightly different take on this matter:

All of us (including cheongster and WL) have emotions and want to be loved, respected and care for....

When we get special attention from a WL, naturally, we feel shiok as it satisfied our physical and emotional needs, mah... Naturally we want to reciprocate.

I don't think all WL are scheming bitches. They too loved to be showered with attention, respect and concern. When a cheongster gives them that, they too feel good and want to give back too more than than SOP stuff (I know not all the WL give from the heart).

I think many cheongsters would even marry a Thai WL, if not for all the problems associated with doing so in the long run - societal frown, perennial money problems on her side of the family, the dark side of her life - how many men she had bonked and get bonked before, etc.

In the end, the big head always prevails over the little head and we live in a practical society.

My view is that enjoy the special attention from the Thai WL tirak while it lasted and move on when it ends because it is just not practical lor... Also cherished the sweet memories once in a while