View Single Post
Old 29-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Did not write an MR on Ai La as I don’t see the need to be zapped by her legion of white knights should I write something not to her liking.

Anyway, suffice to say, no RTM for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
My FR was written on her 2nd day here, and her first day on SLG. It was listed then that there was showering together, so she fulfilled it. She has since removed the item from her ads

In my MR, I had mentioned that she needed seasoned bros to teach her the ropes, as well as made comparison between her and Donna in terms of physical appearance. Back then, she seemed eager to learn to improve her business, but I guess some bros might have misinterpreted my words or taken the comparison too far and shared with her Donna's SOP, that she took it literally to mean that she needn't do too much or go too far when serving customers. (Caveat : this is purely my speculation.) Of course, the fact that she became an instant hit, and is fully booked everyday would certainly boost her ego and, at the same time, render any effort and desire to improve unnecessary.

I've not RTMed because at first because it was impossible to get a slot, and subsequently, because of the numerous MRs indicating that she had not improved.