View Single Post
Old 13-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 21years old local chinese, Olivia (True gem)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_addict View Post
Mr OKT TE, why delete all the replies & posting from u, me and some senior bros?? Don't censor it la, it's a democratic SBF!! U may go on to zap me untill -1000 to prove yr innocence. As a professional OKT, U sure have alot more to learn!!
Bro, you are such a newbie! Please understand that I do not have moderating power, I wasn't the one who removed the postings. It was the moderator himself deleting all your childish postings. I had mentioned it and i'll mention again, it wasn't me who zapped you initially!

I thought you know how to hunt me down, why are you still asking for my address and contact number now? Anyway please, just let it go. I'm not here to find trouble with you, I don't want any trouble.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!