View Single Post
Old 21-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 21years old local chinese, Olivia (True gem)

This was PM to me by sex_addict and I really find it idiotic. All OKTs please beware of this guy as he doesn't abide by the rules of SBF and sold me off to anti-vice. He's one genuine lunatic on the loose. By tipping off about me may cause a repercussion of them coming into the forum to find out more IF they are interested to know more about me to begin with. Anyway please be careful for these few weeks on whatever you are doing. I guess i have to keep alert for the time being.

"OKT True Enjoyment, almost forget to tell u the officer in charge is Mr.XXXX, Main line:6435xxxx Direct line:6435xxxx So u can start sourcing for yr contacts to see can "tuo" the case liao since u said u "Black & White" also can. Dun say i never leak some info for u as a favour hor. GOOD LUCK OKT."

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!

Last edited by true_enjoyment; 21-11-2007 at 03:34 PM.