View Single Post
Old 31-10-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
pioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Bro, Very nice FR. Have upped your points. Care to share which bar in 104 you find good looking syt girls ?

Any recommendations for a hotel to stay on or near 104 walking distance?

If I stay on 136 where there are more bars, is 104 waking distance and is it safe to walk at night for bar hopping ?
Look after your wallet and handphone when you go bar hopping in phnom penh. put it in your front pockets and not in the backpockets of your trousers. Stay away from ladyboys or girls who try to approach you on the street and try to hug you and offer you a blowjob or sex for free. They will try to pickpocket you as they work in pairs. Hold on to your phone and wallets in case they did manage to come close to you, its quite a common pickpocket tactics. Dont get too drunk when bar hopping especially if you go alone. Otherwise it is quite safe to go barhopping within PP and it is fun.

There are many good hotels near the night market at the riverside park. Book and shop online and find one you like. I personally like Riverview Cambodia Boutique Hotel ( Former River 108 Boutique Hotel ) which is just next to the night market and is located right between 136 and 104 and is within walking distance to both area. Beautiful hotel with decent breakfast cooked by the receptionist/manager who is also the chef. The restaurant next door also serve very good food.

Tao residence is a good new hotel near 136 and is managed by an Angmo with very huge and beautiful room, choose the loft unit with river view and you will be very pleased (only issue is that it is still new and under renovation in September, hopefully by now it is all done)