View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Maid Conquest (1 - Part 2)

Round 1

After the movie release, sent her to paya lebar in cab and off on our separate way.

Few weeks later, we met up again. This round prior meet up, requested her to wear skirt, always enjoy doing it while the ladies still wear something. Somehow, feels more turned on with some clothes on. Hehe but had smth kinky in mind.

Into the hotel we checked in, once the door closed, action starts. Started with frenching like no tomorrow, while hands already going underneath the skirt rubbing her clit. Can feel certain moisture. Suddenly, sweeped her up and carried her onto the bed, lucky she's light enough for this stunt. Proceed to take off her t-shirt, leaving her bra on, but already pushed up exposing her b-cupper. Slowly, nibbling on her nipple and starts to move south. While slowly licking downwards till thigh, took off my jeans and underwear where mini-me sprung free. Pulled down her panties and can see that she is already waiting for the entry. Put on protection and started pumping away with her with in her bra and skirt pushed up. Pumped for 10 minutes, can feel that end is near, pulled out to rest but ended up pushed down onto bed by her where she rode on. The ride was fast and furious, all ended in 2 minutes of her riding. Round 1 end. Never intended a 2nd round as I'm 1-punch good bro, 1-shot.