View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

To continue~~

After that day, had regular steamy sex with 7 at either hotel 81 after work or at my Bukit Batok unit.... Song! She still has sex appeal.

It was one of a regular weekday night after our work when we were in the hotel room at Chinatown hotel 81. Got a room at level 2; the receptionist always give those rooms at lvl 2; sometimes even lvl 1 when there is high demand. Lvl 1 and you can hear those ppl walking in and out of the corridor, or the voices from the receptionist area.

Bathing was not an intention as I prefer the natural odour from ladies, esp after a whole day of work and especially the natural odour of their armpits, abit of stale sweat smell.

We were soon in bed with me frenching her and slowly stripping her office attire. As soon as she was fully naked, foreplay and kissed all over her body, armpits...giving some small bites...
Flipped her over; licked all over her sexy back.

Inserted into 7 in prone doggy position and started thrusting, adjusted her again after some time and continued in this same doggy position. Ejaculated after about 10 mins in just this position. Held in awhile inside her love hole and collapsed ontop of her, both of us sweated abit. Still time for round 2....