Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
M0isty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM0isty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
MP Hotels that i frequent - M0isty

Hi all,

Its been a while since i login sbf, well guess im back to provide some field report for fellow bros here.

I guess i start with a malay MP located at Alma Bukit Mertajam, They also have branch in Simpang Empat and Sungai Bakap, why i know all 3 its because sometime not enough girl they will run around.

The place name is call Diamond Massage. And yes they provide massage, massage+batin and even the full pakage. Why i choose this as my first post? Its because Malay MP is a rare gems. Good things need to be share!

But note to all bros here, most of the girls are quite young in their 20s. Malay girl next door xmm type. And most of them dont provide BBBJ/BJ. Unless you went there a few times then....

Diamond Massage.
Name: Ana
Race: Malay SYT
Boob: small but just nice for her size
Damages:
BBBJ: Not allowed (its their SOP but once u familiar u can get some)
Damages: RM150 for FJ. RM180 for massage+FJ

She is quite petite girl and very cute, er..once i know how to upload photo maybe i will upload it here next time. Bath alone lo, then go in room open all. Then the standard catbath lo and HJ until hard, wear raincoat and start riding. For some of the bro this might not be exciting but hor can ML with a young malay full shaven SYT, i also dunno...maybe its my fetish.

Diamond Massage.
Name: Eija
Race: Malay SYT
Boob: small but just nice for her size
BBBJ: Not allowed (its their SOP but once u familiar u can get some)
Damages: RM150 for FJ. RM180 for massage+FJ

For Eija most of the thing is SOP, but difference is she is more wild and man u can see the juce flowing like waterfall!

I hope you guy can get my point in sharing, will update a few more places as day goes, if got anything that i can improve do let me know ya. I will try to find a way how to upload the photo here.

Last edited by M0isty; 01-07-2018 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Add photo